Johnny LongdenBorn: Feb. 14, 1907
first to win 6,000 races; rode Count Fleet to Triple Crown in 1943.Died: Feb. 14, 2003
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Johnny Longden from Infoplease:
- Longden: meaning and definitions - Longden: Definition and Pronunciation
- Jockeys - Jockeys Annual money-leading jockeys since 1910, according to The American Racing Manual. Multiple ...
- Triple Crown Winners - Triple Crown Winners Year Jockey Trainer Owner Sire/Dam 1919 Sir Barton Johnny Loftus H. Guy ...
- Kentucky Derby - Kentucky Derby For three-year-olds. Held the first Saturday in May at Churchill Downs in ...
- Preakness Stakes - Preakness Stakes For three-year-olds. Held two weeks after the Kentucky Derby at Pimlico Race ...