Buster CrabbeBorn: Feb. 7, 1908
2-time Olympic freestyle medalist with bronze in 1928 (1500m) and gold in '32 (400m); became movie star and King of Serials as Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers.Died: Apr. 23, 1983
More on Buster Crabbe from Infoplease:
- Search for Beauty (1934) - Starring Buster Crabbe, Ida Lupino, Robert Armstrong, James Gleason, Toby Wing
- swimming: Competitive Swimming - Competitive Swimming Swimming became organized as an amateur sport in the late 19th cent. in ...
- You're Telling Me! (1934) - Starring W.C. Fields, Joan Marsh, Buster Crabbe, Adrienne Ames, Louise Carter
- Tarzans through Time - A Brief History of Former Ape Men
- Oakland, Calif. - Information on Oakland, Calif. — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.