Annie Leibovitz is a photographer of celebrities who has become a celebrity herself. At age 23 she became chief photographer for Rolling Stone magazine, where she worked from 1973 to 1983. She remains the best known photographer of her generation.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Annie Leibovitz from Infoplease:
- Annie Leibovitz - Biography of Annie Leibovitz, Portrait photographer for Rolling Stone and Vanity Fair
- Annie Leibovitz - Leibovitz, Annie Leibovitz, Annie, 1949–, American photographer, b. Waterbury, Conn., as ...
- Biographies of Selected Photographers - Annie Leibovitz, Ansel Adams, Diane Arbus & More - Infoplease.com - Selected biographies of well-known Biographies of Selected Photographers - Annie Leibovitz, Ansel Adams, Diane Arbus & More - Infoplease.com
- portraiture: Photographic Portraiture - Photographic Portraiture The miniature portrait had retained its popularity with all social classes ...
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month (Civil Rights, Famous People) - Biographies of notable gay, bisexual and transgender individuals