Boys and Girls
|Dimension Films; PG-13; 90 minutes|
|Cast:||Freddie Prinze Jr., Claire Forlani, Jason Biggs|
In an ongoing quest to be light and lighter still, Boys and Girls is pure helium. Freddie Prinze, Jr. is one half of the equation hinted at by the film's unmemorable title. He plays Ryan, an uptight engineering student whose counterpart is free-spirited Jennifer (Forlani). Although they've know each other for years, amorous possibilities never seemed remotely desirable. Until college, where their surprise-free romance blooms. In its struggle to be cute and pleasant, Boys and Girls kicks everything else out of the equation: drama, tension, humor, involvement.
More on Boys and Girls from Infoplease:
- Boys and Girls - Starring Freddie Prinze Jr, Claire Forlani, Jason Biggs, Heather Donahue, Amanda Detmer
- Camp Fire Boys and Girls - Camp Fire Boys and Girls Camp Fire Boys and Girls, American organization for boys and girls from ...
- Boys & Girls Guide to Getting Down - Starring Benny Ciaramello, Kat Turner, Cricket Leigh, Davin Anderson, Michael FitzGibbon
- The Boys & Girl From County Clare - Starring Andrea Corr, Colm Meaney, Bernard Hill, Patrick Bergin, Catherine Byrne
- Most Popular Names - Most popular names given to boys and girls since 1880 in the United States.