|Monday 8:00–8:30 p.m.|
|Voices of:||Chris Elliott, Kathy Griffin, Jackie Hoffman, Gordon Hunt, Larry Miller and Daniel Stern |
Based on Scott Adams' comic strip, Dilbert satirizes the cubicle-strewn, 1990s corporate culture and bureaucracy, with a cyncial yet realistic eye. In his transition from the page to the small screen, Dilbert has come to strongly resemble Drew Carrey.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Dilbert from Infoplease:
- Dilbert - Dilbert n. Name and title character of a comic strip nationally syndicated in the U.S. and ...
- Suggestions for spelling of dagobert-01 - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Scott Adams - Scott Adams cartoonist Born: 6/08/1957 Birthplace: Catskill, New York American cartoonist who ...
- Jason Alexander - Biography of Jason Alexander, George Costanza on TV's Seinfeld
- Kathy Griffin - Biography of Kathy Griffin, The celebrity-bashing star of My Life on the D-List