Green Daypunk rock band
Enormously popular punk rock band that developed an enthusiastic and growing following with the independent release Kerplunk (1992), and then exploded on the scene with their major-label release Dookie (1994). Green Day is Billie Joe Armstrong on vocals, guitar, and harmonica; Mike Dirnt (Michael Pritchard) on bass and backup vocals; and Tre Cool (Frank Wright III) on drums.
More on Green Day from Infoplease:
- 2005 MTV Music Video Awards - 2005 MTV Music Video Awards The 2005 Video Music Awards were presented August 28, 2005. Video of ...
- 2006 Brit Awards - 2006 Brit Awards winners from Outstanding Contribution To Music to British Live Act.
- Harry Potter Playlists - Harry Potter Playlists What is on Daniel and Rupert's iPods? from iTunes Related Links Harry ...
- 33rd Annual American Music Awards - 33rd annual American Music Awards from pop to breakthrough favorite new artist.
- Lady Mary Ann - Poems and Songs of Robert Burnsby Robert Burns Sic A Wife As Willie Had Kellyburn Braes Lady Mary ...