Frankie Avalon(Francis Thomas Avallone)
A popular singer of the 1950s who later turned to acting and is probably best remembered for his classic beach films with Annette Funicello, including Beach Party (1963), Bikini Beach (1964), and Beach Blanket Bingo (1965), which featured lots of dancing, surfing, and teenage romance.
More on Frankie Avalon from Infoplease:
- Beach Blanket Bingo (1965) - Starring Frankie Avalon, Annette Funicello, Deborah Walley, Harvey Lembeck, John Ashley
- Annette Funicello - Annette Funicello actress Born: 10/22/1942 Birthplace: Utica, New York Television and film actress ...
- Philadelphia, Pa. - Information on Philadelphia, Pa. — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.
- September 18 Birthdays: Samuel Johnson - September 18 birthdays: Samuel Johnson, Leon Foucault, Greta Garbo, Lance Armstrong, Joseph Story, Frankie Avalon
- Selected Biographies: A - Selected biographies of well-known people and fictional characters