|Director of Photography:||Dariusz Wolski|
|Editors:||Christian Wagner and Claire Simpson|
|Production Designer:||Ida Random|
|TriStar; R; 106 minutes|
|Cast:||Robert De Niro, Wesley Snipes, Ellen Barkin, John Leguizamo, Benicio Del Toro and Patti D'Arbanville-Quinn|
De Niro turns an eerily convincing performance but is unfortunately on his own in a film that could have been a bone-chilling thriller had it not gone haywire. Knife salesman Gil Renard (De Niro) is fragile as it is, but loses all stability when he loses his job and his ex-wife prohibits him from seeing his son. He begins to stalk his idol, San Francisco Giants star Bobby Rayburn (Snipes). When Rayburn hits a slump and blames it on teammate Juan Primo (Del Toro), Renard takes matters into his own hands and his experience with knives comes in handy. Because Rayburn doesn't appreciate Renard's flattery, he kidnaps the baseball player's son. The deadly standoff comes to a head when Renard insists Rayburn hit a home run and dedicate it to him.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Fan from Infoplease:
- fan - fan fan, device for agitating air or gases or moving them from one location to another. Mechanical ...
- fan dance: meaning and definitions - fan dance: Definition and Pronunciation
- Edmund Fanning, 1739–1818, Loyalist in the American Revolution - Fanning, Edmund Fanning, Edmund, 1739–1818, American Loyalist in the American Revolution, b. ...
- Edmund Fanning, 1769–1841, American trader and explorer - Fanning, Edmund Fanning, Edmund, 1769–1841, American trader, explorer, and promoter of trade ...
- Tseng Kuo-fan: meaning and definitions - Tseng Kuo-fan: Definition and Pronunciation
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring