Toni Morrison(Chloe Anthony Wofford)
Birthplace: Lorain, Ohio
Pulitzer and Nobel Prize-winning novelist whose emotional, intense books portray African-American life. Her novels include Song of Solomon (1977), Beloved (1987), Jazz (1992), Paradise (1998), and Love (2003).
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Toni Morrison from Infoplease:
- Toni Morrison - Morrison, Toni Morrison, Toni, 1931–, American writer, b. Lorain, Ohio, as Chloe Ardelia ...
- Morrison: meaning and definitions - Morrison: Definition and Pronunciation
- Toni Morrison - Biography of Toni Morrison, Pulitzer Prize-winning author of Beloved
- African American Literature: History, Crossword, Quizzes, Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights - Find information on black history and African-American literature from the earliest published African-American writers to contemporary black writers in the United States.
- February 18 Birthdays: Toni Morrison - February 18 birthdays: Toni Morrison, Matt Dillon, Molly Ringwald, George Kennedy, Helen Gurley Brown, Sholem Aleichem, Louis Comfort Tiffany, John Travolta, Charles Michael Schwab
Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /site/html/include/amazon.php on line 71
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to :3128 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known) in /site/html/include/amazon.php on line 71
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring