Carole Kingpop songwriter, singer
Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York
Grammy Award-winning pop songwriter and singer best known for her 1971 recording Tapestry. With her former husband, Gerry Goffin, she wrote more than 100 songs, including “Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?” (1960).
More on Carole King from Infoplease:
- Carole King - Biography of Carole King, Singer of "It's Too Late"
- Celebrity Playlists - Find out what songs celebrities have on their iPods.
- Troubadours - Starring Carole King, James Taylor
- James Taylor - Biography of James Taylor, Folk-pop singer of "Fire and Rain" and "Carolina in My Mind"
- 1971 Grammy Awards - 1971 Grammy Awards Carole King Archive Photos Record of the Year “It's Too Late,” ...