Shirley Temple Blackactress
Birthplace: Santa Monica, California
Actress famous for her childhood roles. Her curly hair, dimples and charm captivated America in the films Little Miss Marker (1934), Heidi (1937) and The Little Princess (1939). Later in life, Black became active in the Republican party serving under presidents Nixon, Ford and George H. W. Bush
More on Shirley Temple Black from Infoplease:
- temple: meaning and definitions - temple: Definition and Pronunciation
- black: meaning and definitions - black: Definition and Pronunciation
- Shirley Temple Black - Black, Shirley Temple: Black, Shirley Temple: see Temple, Shirley.
- Shirley Temple - Temple, Shirley Temple, Shirley, 1928–, American child film star, b. Santa Monica, Calif., as ...
- Shirley Temple - Biography of Shirley Temple, The dimpled, child movie star of the 1930s