Jack Benny(Benjamin Kubelsky)
Emmy Award-winning radio and television comedian remembered for his self-ridicule, his awful violin playing and his stinginess. He starred in the Jack Benny Show (1950–65) and was a regular guest on Shower of Stars (1955–58).Died: 12/26/1974
More on Jack Benny from Infoplease:
- benny: meaning and definitions - benny: Definition and Pronunciation
- Jack Benny - Benny, Jack Benny, Jack, 1894–1974, American comedian, b. Waukegan, Ill., as Benjamin ...
- 1958–1959 Emmy Awards - 1958–1959 Emmy Awards Best Dramatic Series, Less Than One Hour Alcoa-Goodyear Theatre (NBC) ...
- 1959–1960 Emmy Awards - 1959–1960 Emmy Awards Outstanding Program Achievement in the Field of Drama Playhouse 90 ...
- 1957 Emmy Awards - 1957 Emmy Awards Best Dramatic Series With Continuing Characters Gunsmoke (CBS) Best Dramatic ...