Kramer vs. Kramer (1979)
|Director: ||Robert Benton|
|Cast: ||Dustin Hoffman, Meryl Streep, Jane Alexander and Justin Henry|
An insightful, intelligent look at the wrenching effects of divorce on one Manhattan family. The film swept the 1980 Oscars, winning Best Picture, Actor, Screenplay, Director and Supporting Actress.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Kramer vs Kramer 1979 from Infoplease:
- Top 10 Courtroom Drama Movies - The following list includes the top 10 courtroom drama movies of all time, according to the American Film Institute, including movies such as To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry Men, and Kramer VS. Kramer.
- Meryl Streep - Streep, Meryl Streep, Meryl, 1949–, American actress, b. Summit, N.J., as Mary Louise Streep. ...
- Robert Benton - Robert Benton director, screenwriter Born: 9/29/1932 Birthplace: Waxahachie, Texas Academy ...
- Dustin Hoffman - Dustin Hoffman actor Born: 8/8/1937 Birthplace: Los Angeles Academy Award-winning film and stage ...
- Dustin Hoffman - Biography of Dustin Hoffman, Benjamin in The Graduate