Kramer vs. Kramer (1979)
|Director: ||Robert Benton|
|Cast: ||Dustin Hoffman, Meryl Streep, Jane Alexander and Justin Henry|
An insightful, intelligent look at the wrenching effects of divorce on one Manhattan family. The film swept the 1980 Oscars, winning Best Picture, Actor, Screenplay, Director and Supporting Actress.
More on Kramer vs Kramer 1979 from Infoplease:
- Top 10 Courtroom Drama Movies - The following list includes the top 10 courtroom drama movies of all time, according to the American Film Institute, including movies such as To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry Men, and Kramer VS. Kramer.
- Meryl Streep - Streep, Meryl Streep, Meryl, 1949–, American actress, b. Summit, N.J., as Mary Louise Streep. ...
- Robert Benton - Robert Benton director, screenwriter Born: 9/29/1932 Birthplace: Waxahachie, Texas Academy ...
- Dustin Hoffman - Dustin Hoffman actor Born: 8/8/1937 Birthplace: Los Angeles Academy Award-winning film and stage ...
- Dustin Hoffman - Biography of Dustin Hoffman, Benjamin in The Graduate