2004 George Foster Peabody Awards
On the Media:
- WNYC Radio, New York, National Public Radio.
Studio 360 American Icons: Melville's Moby Dick:
- WNYC Radio, New York, Public Radio International.
The War in Iraq:
- National Public Radio, Washington.
Leonard Bernstein: An American Life
- CultureWorks, presented on WNYC, New York and the WMFT Radio Network, Chicago.
Let the Good Times Roll:
- The Rhythm and Blues Foundation, Washington, Public Radio International.
To the Best of Our Knowledge:
- Wisconsin Public Radio, Public Radio International.
The Darfur Crisis:
- BBC Television News, London.
Mosaic: World News from the Middle East:
State of Denial:
Friends in High Places:
- WTVF-TV, Nashville, Tenn.
Chesapeake Bay Pollution Investigation:
60 Minutes II: Abuse at Abu Ghraib:
Black Sky: The Race for Space:
- Discovery Channel and Vulcan Productions in association with Gemini Productions and Antenna Films.
- Zendo Entertainment in association with Cinemax Reel Life.
- Televiso de Catalunya, Bausan Films in association with Cinemax Reel Life.
Beah: A Black Woman Speaks:
- Clinica Estetico and LisaGay Inc. in association with HBO.
Something the Lord Made:
- a Cort/Madden Production in association with HBO Films.
- Red Board Productions and Paramount Television in association with HBO Entertainment.
- Trio and Post Consumer Media
American Experience: Tupperware!:
- Filmmakers Collaborative, Blueberry Hill Productions for American Experience, WGBH-TV, Boston.
Rwanda: Do Scars Ever Fade?:
- Bill Brummel Productions for The History Channel.
The Age of Wal-Mart: Inside America's Most Powerful Company:
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: Indecision 2004:
- Howe Sound Films and Force Four Entertainment in association with the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.
State of Play:
- Endor Production in association with BBC, BBC America.
The Kumars at No. 42:
- Hat Trick Productions, BBC America.
Nursery Tap, Hip to Toe:
The Suffering of Sudan:
Takalani Sesame Presents “talk to me…”:
- Sesame Workshop (USA) and Kwasukasukela (South Africa)
The Bully Project:
Univision Communications, Salud es Vida…Enterate! (Lead a Healthy Life…Get the Facts!):
- former head of MTM Enterprises and NBC chairman in the 1980s.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring