Edward LewisAge: 86
geneticist who won a 1995 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his “discoveries concerning the genetic control of early embryonic development” in humans. Died: San Marino, Calif., July 21, 2004
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Edward Lewis from Infoplease:
- Members of Congress: Alaska - Biographies of United States senators and representatives from Alaska
- David Eugene PRICE - David Eugene PRICE (1940-Â ) PRICE, David Eugene, a Representative from North Carolina; born ...
- Seconds (1966) - Starring Rock Hudson, Salome Jens, John Randolph, Will Geer
- I Walk the Line (1970) - Starring Gregory Peck, Tuesday Weld, Estelle Parsons, Ralph Meeker, Lonny Chapman
- Spartacus - Starring Kirk Douglas, Laurence Olivier, Jean Simmons, Charles Laughton, Peter Ustinov