John Allen Muhammad,
sniper, was convicted and sentenced to death in November by a Virginia jury for killing 10 people in the 2002 Washington, DC, area shootings. He initially defended himself in the trial, but reinstated his legal team days into the trial.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on John Allen Muhammad from Infoplease:
- John Allen Muhammad - Biography of John Allen Muhammad, The killer who shot 10 people near Washington, DC in 2002
- 2003 World History - 2003 World History George W. Bush (1946– ) Saddam Hussein (1937– ) INA/Reuters/Archive ...
- November 2009 Current Events: U.S. News - Current events in the United States for the month of November 2009, including same-sex marriage, President Barack Obama, and recession details.
- 2009 People in the News - Selected biographies of well-known figures in the news in 2009
- 2002 World History - 2002 World History Jacques Chirac (1932–) Tony Blair (1953–) Hugo Chavez (1954–) ...