Bonnie Cashinfashion designer
Birthplace: Oakland, California
fashion designer whose casual designs helped popularize sportswear and the layered look. Her designs included the “dog leash” skirt, ponchos, and roomy turtlenecks. She died of complications from heart surgery. Died: Manhattan, 2/3/2000
More on Bonnie Cashin from Infoplease:
- Bonnie Cashin - Bonnie Cashin Age: 91 fashion designer whose casual designs helped popularize sportswear and the ...
- A - G - A - G Sid Abel Gary Adams Nat Adderley Carl Bert Albert Steve Allen Forrest (Forddy) Anderson ...
- Women Fashion Designers and Models - Women in fashion
- Top News Stories from 2000 - News stories covering international, U.S., science, financial, entertainment & sports events from 2000. Includes basic U.S., world & economic statistics and links to detailed statistical data
- Selected Biographies: C - Selected biographies of well-known people and fictional characters