Daniel NathansAge: 71
geneticist and a pioneer in biotechnology who shared the 1978 Nobel Prize in Medicine for the discovery of restriction enzymes and their application to problems of molecular genetics. He died of leukemia.Died: Baltimore, November 16, 1999
More on Daniel Nathans from Infoplease:
- Nathans: meaning and definitions - Nathans: Definition and Pronunciation
- Daniel Nathans - Nathans, Daniel Nathans, Daniel, 1928–99, American microbiologist, b. Wilmington, Del., M.D. ...
- Hamilton Othanel Smith - Smith, Hamilton Othanel Smith, Hamilton Othanel, 1931–, American biologist, b. New York City, ...
- Werner Arber - Arber, Werner Arber, Werner , 1929–, Swiss microbiologist. A professor at the Univ. of Geneva ...
- Dishonored - Starring Marlene Dietrich, Victor McLaglen, Gustav von Seyffertitz, Warner Oland, Lew Cody