Henry FordBorn: 1863
Birthplace: Greenfield, Mich.
Transmission mechanism—Ford holds numerous patents on automotive mechanisms and helped devise the factory assembly line method of mass production. (1982)Died: 1947
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Henry Ford from Infoplease:
- ford: meaning and definitions - ford: Definition and Pronunciation
- Henry Ford - Biography of Henry Ford, Creator of the Ford Motor Company
- July 30 Birthdays: Henry Ford - July 30 birthdays: Henry Ford, Casey Stengel, Lisa Kudrow, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Henry Moore, Thorstein Veblen, Emily Brontë
- Henry Ford - Ford, Henry Ford, Henry, 1863–1947, American industrialist, pioneer automobile manufacturer, ...
- Henry Ford: Bibliography - Bibliography See biographies by A. Nevins and F. E. Hill (3 vol., 1954–62), B. Herndon ...