classical theater actor known for his Samuel Beckett interpretations, particularly as Krapp in Krapp's Last Tape, for which he won an Obie award in 1960 Born: 1929?
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Donald Davis from Infoplease:
- Donald Davies - Biography of Donald Davies, Working independently from Paul Baran, Davies came up with the idea of packet switching, enabling the efficient exchange of information betw…
- Donald Davis - Donald Davis actor Born: 2/26/1928 Birthplace: Newmarket, Ontario, Canada Best-known for his work ...
- 1959–1960 Obie Awards - 1959–1960 Obie Awards Best New Play Jack Gelber, The Connection Best All-Around Production ...
- National Inventors Hall of Fame 2007 Inductees - Inductees to the National Inventors Hall of Fame in 2007.
- Selected Biographies: D - Selected biographies of well-known people and fictional characters