Mobutu Sese SekoAge: 66
Grandiose dictator of Zaire. Last of Cold War rulers who grew rich in providing bulwark against Communism.Died: Sept. 7, 1997.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Mobutu Sese Seko from Infoplease:
- Mobutu Sese Seko - Mobutu Sese Seko Mobutu Sese Seko , 1930–97, president of Zaïre (now the Democratic ...
- Mobutu Sese Seko: meaning and definitions - Mobutu Sese Seko: Definition and Pronunciation
- Lake Albert - Albert, Lake Albert, Lake, or Albert Nyanza, 2,064 sq mi (5,346 sq km), on the Congo ...
- Lake Mobutu Sese Seko - Mobutu Sese Seko, Lake: Mobutu Sese Seko, Lake: see Albert, Lake.
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/mobutu sese seko - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus