Deng XiaopingAge: 92
former leader of the Chinese Communist Party and one of its founding revolutionaries, and since 1978, the architect of economic modernization. Died: Feb. 19, 1997.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Deng Xiaoping from Infoplease:
- Deng Xiaoping: meaning and definitions - Deng Xiaoping: Definition and Pronunciation
- Deng Xiaoping - Deng Xiaoping Deng Xiaoping or Teng Hsiao-p'ing, 1904–97, Chinese revolutionary and ...
- Deng Xiaoping - Biography of Deng Xiaoping, Leader of China, 1978-89
- August 22 Birthdays: Deng Xiaoping - August 22 birthdays: Deng Xiaoping, Ray Bradbury, Bill Parcells, Tori Amos, E. Annie Proulx, John Lee Hooker, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Jacques Lipchitz, Norman Schwarzkopf, Dorothy Parker, Claude Debussy
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/deng xiaoping - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus