Tiflis: see Tbilisi, Georgia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tiflis from Infoplease:
- Tbilisi - Tbilisi Tbilisi or Tiflis, city (1989 pop. 1,259,682), capital of Georgia, SW Asia, on the Kura ...
- Tiflis: meaning and definitions - Tiflis: Definition and Pronunciation
- Tbilisi: meaning and definitions - Tbilisi: Definition and Pronunciation
- Aram Ilich Khachaturian - Khachaturian, Aram Ilich Khachaturian, Aram Ilich , 1903–78, Russian composer of Armenian ...
- Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin: Early Career - Early Career The son of a shoemaker, Stalin studied (1894–99) for the priesthood at the ...