Tiflis: see Tbilisi, Georgia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tiflis from Infoplease:
- Tbilisi - Tbilisi Tbilisi or Tiflis, city (1989 pop. 1,259,682), capital of Georgia, SW Asia, on the Kura ...
- Tiflis: meaning and definitions - Tiflis: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/tiflis - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Tbilisi: meaning and definitions - Tbilisi: Definition and Pronunciation
- Aram Ilich Khachaturian - Khachaturian, Aram Ilich Khachaturian, Aram Ilich , 1903–78, Russian composer of Armenian ...