Nonni, river, China: see Nen.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Nonni from Infoplease:
- nonny-nonny: meaning and definitions - nonny-nonny: Definition and Pronunciation
- Nen, river, China - Nen Nen or Nonni, river, 740 mi (1,191 km) long, rising in the Yilehuli (Ilkuri) Mts., N ...
- Songjiang - Songjiang Songjiang or Sungkiang, former province (c.32,000 sq mi/82,880 sq km), NE China. ...
- Nenjiang - Nenjiang Nenjiang or Nunkiang, former province (c.26,000 sq mi/67,340 sq km), NE China. The capital ...
- Unconstitutional: The War on Our Civil Liberties - Starring James Hanes