Nishapur, Iran: see Neyshabur.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Nishapur from Infoplease:
- Nishapur: meaning and definitions - Nishapur: Definition and Pronunciation
- Farid ad-Din Attar - Farid ad-Din Attar Farid ad-Din Attar , 1142?–1220?, b. Nishapur, Persia, one of the greatest ...
- Omar Khayyam - Biography of Omar Khayyam, The author of The Rubaiyat
- Neyshabur - Neyshabur Neyshabur , city (1991 pop. 135,681), Razavi Khorasan prov., NE Iran; also called ...
- Persian art and architecture: The Coming of Islam - The Coming of Islam Little remains from the early centuries of Islam in Iran, but the influence of ...