Montmagny, town (1991 pop. 11,861), SE Que., Canada, on the St. Lawrence River. Manufactures include textiles, furniture, and household appliances.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Montmagny from Infoplease:
- Charles Jacques Huault de Montmagny - Montmagny, Charles Jacques Huault de Montmagny, Charles Jacques Huault de , fl.1622–54, ...
- Montmagny: meaning and definitions - Montmagny: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/montmagny - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Laval, city, Canada - Laval Laval, city (1991 pop. 314,398), coextensive with Île-Jésus (94 sq mi/243 sq ...
- Maurice Utrillo - Utrillo, Maurice Utrillo, Maurice , 1883–1955, French painter. He was the son of the painter ...