Moksha (môkˈshə) [key], river, c.375 mi (600 km) long, rising NW of Penza, central European Russia, and flowing generally NW into the Oka River. Its lower course is navigable.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Moksha from Infoplease:
- moksha: meaning and definitions - moksha: Definition and Pronunciation
- mukti: meaning and definitions - mukti: Definition and Pronunciation
- nirvana: meaning and definitions - nirvana: Definition and Pronunciation
- Oka, river, central European Russia - Oka Oka , river, c.925 mi (1,490 km) long, rising S of Orel, central European Russia. It flows N ...
- karma - karma karma or karman, [Skt.,=action, work, or ritual], basic concept common to Hinduism, Buddhism, ...