Dnepr: see Dneiper, river.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Dnepr from Infoplease:
- Dnepr: meaning and definitions - Dnepr: Definition and Pronunciation
- Dnieper: meaning and definitions - Dnieper: Definition and Pronunciation
- Dnieper - Dnieper Dnieper , Rus. Dnepr, Ukr. Dnipro, river, c.1,430 mi (2,300 km) long, in Russia, Belarus, ...
- Encyclopedia: CIS and Baltic Physical Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning CIS and Baltic Physical Geography.
- Notable Modern Bridges - Notable Modern Bridges Here is information about modern bridges around the world, with their length ...