Aube (ōb) [key], department (1990 pop. 289,400), NE France, in Champagne. Troyes is the capital.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Aube from Infoplease:
- Max Aub - Aub, Max Aub, Max , 1903–72, Spanish author, b. Paris. He was educated in Spain where he ...
- Aube: meaning and definitions - Aube: Definition and Pronunciation
- Bar-sur-Aube - Bar-sur-Aube (Prévot). Je ne voudrais pas être roi, si j'étais ...
- Troyes: meaning and definitions - Troyes: Definition and Pronunciation
- Troyes - Troyes Troyes , city (1990 pop. 60,755), capital of Aube dept., NE France, on the Seine River. It ...