South River, borough (1990 pop. 13,692), Middlesex co., E N.J.; settled 1720, inc. 1898. Manufactures include clothing, furniture, and handkerchiefs.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on South River from Infoplease:
- South River: meaning and definitions - South River: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ural - Ural Ural , river, c.1,580 mi (2,540 km) long, rising in the S Urals, flowing through Russia and ...
- James WHITE - James WHITE (1749-1809) WHITE, James, (father of Edward Douglass White [1795-1847] and grandfather ...
- Carl Wood RIDDICK - Carl Wood RIDDICK (1872-1960) RIDDICK, Carl Wood, a Representative from Montana; born in Wells, ...
- Cell 213 - Starring Bruce Greenwood, Eric Balfour, Michael Rooker, Deborah Valente