Seekonk (sēˈkŏngk) [key], town (1990 pop. 13,046), Bristol co., SE Mass., at the R.I. line; settled 1636, set off from Rehoboth 1812. It is chiefly residential.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Seekonk from Infoplease:
- Seekonk: meaning and definitions - Seekonk: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/seekonk - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- East Providence - East Providence East Providence, city (1990 pop. 50,380), Providence co., E R.I., on the Providence ...
- Anson Jones - Jones, Anson Jones, Anson, 1798–1858, last president of the Texas republic (1844–46), ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index sebaceous sebaceous gland sebacic sebacic acid Sebastian Sebastopol Seboim ...