Lejeune, Camp: see Jacksonville, N.C.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Camp Lejeune from Infoplease:
- Camp Lejeune: meaning and definitions - Camp Lejeune: Definition and Pronunciation
- Jacksonville - Jacksonville. Jacksonville. 1. City (1990 pop. 29,101), Pulaski co., central Ark., inc. 1941. The ...
- Camp LeJeune - Camp LeJeune Camp LeJeune , U.S. marine corps base, 82,969 acres (33,576 hectares), SE N.C., SE of ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/camp lejeune - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Theresa Hayward Bell - Theresa Hayward Bell American Indian activist Born: 1952 Birthplace: Camp Lejeune, N.C. The ...