Dix, Fort: see Fort Dix.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Fort Dix from Infoplease:
- Fort Dix: meaning and definitions - Fort Dix: Definition and Pronunciation
- Fort Dix - Fort Dix Fort Dix, U.S. army training center, 32,000 acres (12,950 hectares), central N.J., SE of ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/fort dix - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Pine Barrens - Pine Barrens Pine Barrens, coastal plain region, c.3,000 sq mi (7,770 sq km), S and SE N.J.; ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index fop foppery foppish for fora forage forage cap foraging foraging ant Foraker foram ...