Cullman, city (1990 pop. 13,367), seat of Cullman co., N Ala.; inc. 1875. There is poultry processing and the manufacture of apparel, electronics, motor vehicle parts, and wood and paper products. Southern Benedictine College is in nearby St. Bernard. Settled by Germans, Cullman celebrates a nonalcoholic Oktoberfest.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Cullman from Infoplease:
- Cullman: meaning and definitions - Cullman: Definition and Pronunciation
- Joseph Cullman - Joseph Cullman Age: 92 former CEO of Philip Morris (1957 to 1978) who transformed the company into ...
- - Can't read file alabama/cullman-county/default.html
- A - F - A - F Abu Abbas Brock Adams Umberto Agnelli Yasir Arafat Victor Argo Richard Avedon Peter Barnes ...
- Channing Tatum - Biography of Channing Tatum, The hunky star of Magic Mike and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra