Cleburne, city (1990 pop. 22,205), seat of Johnson co., N Tex.; inc. 1907. It is a rail, processing, and medical center in a farming area. The city has large railroad shops, cotton mills, limestone-processing plants, and apparel manufacturers. Two rodeos are held there annually.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Cleburne from Infoplease:
- Patrick Ronayne Cleburne - Cleburne, Patrick Ronayne Cleburne, Patrick Ronayne , 1828–64, Confederate general, b. Co. ...
- Cleburne: meaning and definitions - Cleburne: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/cleburne - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Cleburne, Texas, Social Statistics - Texas Atlas Social Statistics Cleburne, Texas QuickFacts · Demographic · Economic ...
- Cleburne, Texas, Demographic Statistics - Texas Atlas Demographic Statistics Cleburne, Texas QuickFacts · Demographic · ...