Russian Church: see Orthodox Eastern Church.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Russian Church from Infoplease:
- Russian Orthodox Church: meaning and definitions - Russian Orthodox Church: Definition and Pronunciation
- Dmitri Stepanovich Bortniansky - Bortniansky, Dmitri Stepanovich Bortniansky, Dmitri Stepanovich , 1751–1825, Russian ...
- Russian art and architecture: The Fifteenth and Sixteenth Centuries - The Fifteenth and Sixteenth Centuries After the fall of Constantinople in 1453 the Russian church ...
- Patriarch Alexiy II - Biography of Patriarch Alexiy II, Deathplace: Moscow, Russia
- Aleksy II - Aleksy II Aleksy II or Alexy II, 1929–, Russian Orthodox clergyman, b. Estonia, as Aleksy M. ...