Lachesis (lăchˈĭsĭs) [key]: see Fates.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Lachesis from Infoplease:
- Fates - Fates Fates, in Greek religion and mythology, three goddesses who controlled human lives; also ...
- Lachesis: meaning and definitions - Lachesis: Definition and Pronunciation
- Lachesis - Lachesis [Lak'-e-sis ]. The Fate who spins life's thread, working into the woof the sundry ...
- bushmaster: meaning and definitions - bushmaster: Definition and Pronunciation
- bushmaster - bushmaster bushmaster, large venomous snake, Lachesis muta, of Central America and N South America. ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Ancient Religion