King's College, former name of Columbia Univ.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on King's College from Infoplease:
- Columbia University - Columbia University Columbia University, mainly in New York City; founded 1754 as King's ...
- University of King's College - King's College, University of: King's College, University of: see Dalhousie Univ.
- Dalhousie University - Dalhousie University Dalhousie University , at Halifax, N.S., Canada; nonsectarian; coeducational; ...
- Dalhousie: meaning and definitions - Dalhousie: Definition and Pronunciation
- Dalhousie, James Andrew Broun Ramsay, 1st marquess of - Dalhousie, James Andrew Broun Ramsay, 1st marquess of Dalhousie, James Andrew Broun Ramsay, 1st ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Colleges, U.S.