moulin (mōlăNˈ) [key]: see pothole.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on moulin from Infoplease:
- pothole - pothole pothole, in geology, cylindrical pit formed in the rocky channel of a turbulent stream. It ...
- Moulins - Moulins Moulins , city (1990 pop. 23,353), capital of Allier dept., central France, on the Allier ...
- moulin: meaning and definitions - moulin: Definition and Pronunciation
- Moulin Rouge: meaning and definitions - Moulin Rouge: Definition and Pronunciation
- Moulin Rouge! - Starring Nicole Kidman, Ewan McGregor, Jim Broadbent, John Leguizamo, Carolin O'Connor