fermionic condensate: see condensate.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on fermionic condensate from Infoplease:
- condensate - condensate condensate, matterin the form of a gas of atoms, molecules, or elementary particles that ...
- absolute zero - absolute zero absolute zero, the zero point of the ideal gas temperature scale, denoted by 0 ...
- matter: The States of Matter - The States of Matter Matter is ordinarily observed in three different states, or phases (see states ...
- states of matter - states of matter states of matter, forms of matter differing in several properties because of ...
- Encyclopedia: Physics - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Physics.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Physics