collagen disease: see autoimmune disease; collagen.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on collagen disease from Infoplease:
- collagen - collagen collagen , any of a group of proteins found in skin, ligaments, tendons, bone and ...
- autoimmune disease - autoimmune disease autoimmune disease, any of a number of abnormal conditions caused when the body ...
- collagen disease: meaning and definitions - collagen disease: Definition and Pronunciation
- nephrosis - nephrosis nephrosis , kidney disease characterized by lesions of the epithelial lining of the renal ...
- Encyclopedia: Pathology - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Pathology.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Pathology