buckeye: see horse chestnut.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on buckeye from Infoplease:
- buckeye: meaning and definitions - buckeye: Definition and Pronunciation
- horse chestnut - horse chestnut horse chestnut, common name for some members of the Hippocastanaceae, a family of ...
- Buckeye State: meaning and definitions - Buckeye State: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/buckeye - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Ohio, state, United States: Facts and Figures - Facts and Figures Area, 41,222 sq mi (106,765 sq km). Pop. (2000) 11,353,140, a 4.7% increase since ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Plants