bonito: see mackerel.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on bonito from Infoplease:
- mackerel - mackerel mackerel, common name for members of the family Scombridae, 60 species of open-sea fishes, ...
- bonito: meaning and definitions - bonito: Definition and Pronunciation
- skipjack: meaning and definitions - skipjack: Definition and Pronunciation
- Kochi, city, Japan - Kochi Kochi , city (1990 pop. 317,069), capital of Kochi prefecture, S Shikoku, Japan. From its ...
- Pohnpei - Pohnpei Pohnpei , state and island (1991 est. pop. 52,000), 129 sq mi (334 sq km), W Pacific, in ...