bloodworm, name for the larva of the midge and for a red-blooded marine polychaete worm.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on bloodworm from Infoplease:
- midge - midge midge, name for any of numerous minute, fragile flies in several families. The family ...
- bloodworm: meaning and definitions - bloodworm: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/bloodworm - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index Blida Bligh blight blighter blighty blimey blimp blimpish blin blind blind alley ...
- WORMS - Earthworms are the most familiar worms, but there are thousands of other types of these soft, legless creatures. Some are microscopic, others grow to