bacteremia: see septicemia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on bacteremia from Infoplease:
- septicemia - septicemia septicemia , invasion of the bloodstream by virulent bacteria that multiply and ...
- bacteremia: meaning and definitions - bacteremia: Definition and Pronunciation
- erysipelas - erysipelas erysipelas , acute infection of the skin characterized by a sharply demarcated, shiny ...
- salmonellosis - salmonellosis salmonellosis , any of a group of infectious diseases caused by intestinal bacteria ...
- vaccination - vaccination vaccination, means of producing immunity against pathogens, such as viruses and ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Pathology