Shomer (shōˈmər) [key], in the Bible. 1 See Shamer2. 2 Mother of one of the murderers of King Joash. An alternate form is Shimrith.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Shomer from Infoplease:
- Shimrith - Shimrith Shimrith , same as Shomer 2.
- Shamer - Shamer Shamer , in the Bible. 1. Temple singer. 2. Grandson of Heber. An alternate form is Shomer.
- Shemer - Shemer Shemer , in the Bible. 1. Owner and eponym of the hill of Samaria. 2. Founder of a clan in ...
- 2 Kings: 12 - In the seventh year of Jehu Jehoash began to…
- 1 Chronicles: 7 - Now the sons of Issachar were, Tola, and Puah…