Shaul (shôl) [key], in the Bible. 1 Son of Simeon, eponym of the Shaulites. 2 King of Edom. An alternate form is Saul. 3 Same as Joel13.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Shaul from Infoplease:
- Rehoboth, in the Bible - Rehoboth Rehoboth [Heb.,=broad places]. 1. As occurring in the Book of Genesis, well dug by Isaac. ...
- Sweet Mud (Adama Meshuga'at) - Starring Tomer Steinhof, Ronit Yudkevitz, Shai Avivi, Pini Tavger, Gal Zaid
- Narco Cultura - Synopsis, rating, and other information
- Saul - Saul Saul, first king of the ancient Hebrews. He was a Benjamite and anointed king by Samuel. ...
- Irvin St. Clair PEPPER - Irvin St. Clair PEPPER (1876-1913) PEPPER, Irvin St. Clair, a Representative from Iowa; born in ...