Philo Judaeus: see Philo.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Philo Judaeus from Infoplease:
- Philo Judaeus: meaning and definitions - Philo Judaeus: Definition and Pronunciation
- Philo - Philo Philo or Philo Judaeus[Lat.,=Philo the Jew], c.20 B.C.–c.A.D. 50, Alexandrian Jewish ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index pes Pesach pesade Pesaro Pescadores Pescara peseta pesewa Peshawar Peshitta pesky ...
- Plato - Plato His original name was Aristocles, but he was called Platon from the great breadth of his ...
- Encyclopedia: Philosophy: Biographies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Philosophy: Biographies.