Iddo (ĭdˈō) [key], in the Bible. 1 Ruler of Manasseh. 2 Father of one of Solomon's stewards. 3 Prophet, whose book is mentioned as a source. 4 Father or grandfather of the prophet Zechariah. 5 A leader in the return from the Exile. 6 See Adaiah2.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Iddo from Infoplease:
- And While We Were Here - Starring Kate Bosworth, Claire Bloom, Iddo Goldberg, Jamie Blackley
- Zechariah: 1 - In the eighth month, in the second year of…
- Unmade Beds - Starring Fernando Tielve, Déborah François, Michiel Huisman, Iddo Goldberg, Richard Lintern
- Nehemiah: 12 - Now these are the priests and the Levites that…
- Ezra: 8 - These are now the chief of their fathers…