Beeri (bē-ēˈrĪ) [key], in the Bible. 1 Father of Esau's wife, Judith. 2 Father of Hosea, the prophet.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Beeri from Infoplease:
- beery: meaning and definitions - beery: Definition and Pronunciation
- Noah Beery - Noah Beery actor Born: 1/17/1884 Birthplace: Kansas City, Missouri A silent- and sound-era film ...
- Noah Beery, Jr. - Noah Beery, Jr. actor Born: 8/10/1913 Birthplace: New York City He appeared in the Howard ...
- Beery, Wallace - Beery, Wallace actor Birthplace: Kansas City, Mo. Born: 1886 Died: 1949 Information Please® ...
- China Seas (1935) - Starring Clark Gable, Wallace Beery, Jean Harlow, Rosalind Russell, Dudley Digges